Terms and Conditions
(This is the stuff that nobody likes to read but it is really important that you read, understand, and agree to this information. We want you to have a great time at the beach and the best way to do that is to know the expectations ahead of time. There are a total of 19 items listed in these Terms and Conditions.)
- This reservation is not binding until the Primary Guest has signed a reservation contract. Additionally, the reservation is not complete until the Guest has paid the required minimum amount due at booking.
- The minimum age to rent is 25 years old.
- IMPORTANT: All of our condos have a strict NON-SMOKING policy. Any evidence of smoking in the unit will result in additional charges of $300 or more depending on the size of the condo. Please note that Sterling Beach, Tidewater, and Splash do not allow smoking anywhere on the property.
- Check-in and Check-Out Times: Check-in time is listed in the check-in information that is e-mailed to the Primary Guest a week prior to arrival. Normal check-in times are either 3:00p.m. or 4:00p.m. Central Time depending on the property and season. Check-out time is either 9:00a.m. or 10:00a.m. Central Time depending on the property and the season. Check-in and check-out times are strictly enforced. Please plan your trip so that you arrive close to check-in time or later.
- Due at Booking: A minimal charge including the processing fee and damage protection fee are due at booking and will be charged upon completion and approval of the reservation. These fees are non-refundable in the event of cancellation. Payment can be made by Visa, MasterCard, or Discover. Prepaid cards are not accepted. The remaining balance may be paid by Visa, MasterCard, Discover or personal checks (must be received at least 30 days prior to arrival).
- Balance Due: The final balance must be paid 30 days prior to arrival. Panama City Condo Vacations makes every effort to contact Guests to remind them of the balance due; however, it is the Guest's responsibility to contact us and pay the balance on time. If the payment is not made 30 days prior to arrival, Panama City Condo Vacations reserves the right to cancel the reservation and re-book the condo.
- Registration and Parking Passes: Some properties charge an additional registration fee upon arrival to obtain parking passes and pool bands. This information is listed in the description of the properties on our website. Excluding the properties that charge this additional minimal fee (usually $16 - $20 per condo), the total cost that you pay Panama City Condo Vacations includes the number of pool bands and parking passes you requested upon booking up to the maximum number allowed by the property.
- No Daily Housekeeping or Towel Exchange: There is no daily housekeeping or towel exchange service in our condos. The unit comes with the number of towels and linens specific to the maximum number of guests and beds in the condo. No beach towels are provided so you will need to bring those from home. With the exception of one condo (Summit 913), all of our condos have washers and dryers in the condo for your convenience. See our Frequently Asked Questions section of our website for more detailed information about what is provided.
- Appliances and Decor: All Guests understand that each property is individually owned and is equipped according to the tastes and preferences of the owner. All appliances will be in working order upon arrival; however, just as in your home, appliances periodically and unexpectedly fail. In the event of appliance failure, we will make every attempt to repair the appliance as quickly as possible; however, there will be no monetary compensation or guest relocation in the event of appliance failure.
- Maintenance Procedures: All requests for maintenance must be handled directly with Panama City Condo Vacations at 770-334-3544. (Guests will be given a 24/7 emergency phone number in the information we e-mail a week prior to arrival.) Do not notify the front desk regarding maintenance issues because an unauthorized charge will be incurred. If a maintenance charge is incurred without proper authorization, it will be re-billed to the guest.
- Damage Protection: Your reservation includes a damage protection fee. This provides protection up to $1000 of coverage per stay and is valid for the entire stay. This covers any damage that occurs inside the condo that is purely accidental. In order for this benefit to cover damage, the damage must be reported in writing to Panama City Condo Vacations prior to your final departure from the condo. We would appreciate the opportunity to repair any damage immediately following the accident in order for the condo to be ready for the next guest. This damage protection does not cover intentional acts, gross negligence, or willful conduct. It does not cover any loss if guests do not take reasonable and prudent measures to protect the condo, or damage or loss caused by any pet or other animal that was not authorized to be on the premises.
Pet Policy:Pets are prohibited unless SPECIFICALLY allowed in the condo rented and disclosed to Panama City Condo Vacations at the time of booking.
Treasure Island charges a $250 non-refundable pet fee and allows one small dog under 30 pounds. Our pet fee for our pet friendly condos at Grand Panama and Hidden Dunes
is $85 for up to two small dogs under 30 pounds each or one medium dog up to 50 pounds. This fee is added to your reservation if you are bringing a pet. Additionally,
Hidden Dunes charges a $25 per pet registration fee that is payable upon arrival and requires proof of vaccination. Any guests with pets in any units that have not been
approved by Panama City Condo Vacations prior to booking will be immediately evicted from the property.
- Lost or Stolen Items: It is the Primary Guest's and all of their Guests' responsibility to secure their valuables inside the condo, in their vehicles, or while on or in any of the condo common grounds, buildings, and at the beach. We strongly suggest that you lock the condo at all times and do not share the code with any party that is not specifically staying in the condo. Panama City Condo Vacations is not responsible for items lost or stolen.
- Departure Procedures: In order to avoid additional cleaning fees, Guests are expected to follow a few simple departure procedures including loading and starting the dishwasher, washing any additional dishes, pots and pans, etc. and putting them away, placing all used towels and washcloths in a pile next to the washer, removing all items from the refrigerator and freezer, and taking all trash to the trash chute prior to departure. In the even these departure procedures are not followed or if extraordinary cleaning is required, Panama City Condo Vacations has the right to charge additional cleaning fees.
- Cancellation Policy: If you choose to cancel the reservation outside of 30 days prior to arrival, we will refund all money you have paid with the exception of the processing fee and damage protection fee. If you choose to cancel within 30 days prior to arrival, your reservation is non-refundable
- Hurricane/Inclement Weather Policy: No refund or credit will be given in the event of inclement weather or hurricane unless the guest has purchased trip insurance and the National Weather Service orders a mandatory evacuation of Panama City Beach. If an evacuation occurs and you have purchased trip insurance, you may file a claim with the trip insurance company.
- Fraudulent or Falsified Reservations: Any reservation made with fraudulent or falsified information will be subject to forfeiture of all advanced payments, deposits, fees, and/or rents and the party will not be permitted to check in or will be subject to immediate eviction from the property. Fraudulent or falsified information includes but is not limited to the age of guests and maximum number of guests.
- Eviction: No refunds of deposits, fees, or rents will be granted for evictions, partial stays or early check outs for any reason. You agree and fully understand that in the event that you or anyone in your party is evicted for breaking Property Rules and Regulations or Florida Statutes, you automatically forfeit any nightly costs associated with your non-use of the condo due to eviction.
- Additional Provisions and Conditions are outlined in Terms and Conditions and/or a separate Specific Rental Agreement provided by our Reservations Specialist if necessary.